Change the language of your Mutstang browser
You can set Mustang to show all settings and menus in the language that you want.
- On your computer, open Mustang.
- At the top-right, click More Settings.
- At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.
- Under "Languages", click Languages and input settings.
- On the left, click the language that you'd like to use.
If the language isn't listed, add it by clicking Add.
- On the right, click Display Rafotech Mustang in this language.
- Restart Mustang to apply the changes.
Write in an unsupported language
If you need to write using a language that your computer doesn't support, use the Chrome extension.
If you're using Windows, you might need to configure your Windows language settings to add East Asian languages or other languages that use complex scripts.