Start or stop automatically reporting errors & crashes
Allowing Mustang to send us automatic reports helps us prioritize what to fix and improve in Mustang. These reports can include things like when Mustang crashes and how much memory you typically use.
You can start or stop allowing these reports any time.
- On your computer, open Mustang.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.
- Under "Privacy," check or uncheck the box for "Automatically send usage statistics and crash reports to Rafotech."
What these reports include
These reports usually won't include any personal information about you, but they might include:
- Your Mustang settings
- Where you click
- How much memory is used by Mustang
- Web pages you visit that contain phishing or malware
- Web pages you visit where you've entered text using speech
- Your device's operating system, manufacturer, and model. If you enter text using speech, your audio hardware might be included.
- If Mustang crashes while you're using it, some personal information might be included
This will depend on what was happening at the time of the crash.