Advanced security settings
Mustang has security measures in place to help protect you as you browse the web. Follow these steps to adjust these settings:
- Click the Mustang menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- Here are the various settings you can adjust:
- Phishing and malware protection: This option is enabled by default in the "Privacy" section. When enabled, Mustang warns you if it detects that the site you're trying to visit is suspected of phishing or containing malware.
- SSL certificates and settings: Go to the "HTTPS/SSL" section to manage your SSL certificates and settings.