Send usage statistics and crash reports
Help us prioritize the features and improvements we should work on by allowing Mustang to send these usage statistics and crash reports automatically to Mustang.
You can change whether usage statistics and crash reports are sent to Mustang at any time. Here's how:
- Open Mustang.
- In the top-right, click the icon you see: Menu or More .
- Click Settings.
- At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.
- To turn this setting on or off, under "Privacy," select the checkbox Automatically send usage statistics and crash reports to Mustang
What info usage statistics and crash reports include
Usage statistics might include the following information:
- Button clicks
- Memory usage
- The address of the website, if you use speech input or visited a phishing or malware webpage
- Your operating system and the manufacturer and model of the computing device. This might include audio hardware if you use speech input Usage statistics don't include any personal information.
Crash reports contain system information at the time of the crash, and may contain web addresses or personal information, depending on what was happening at the time of the crash.